How do you get your arms around the catastrophe known as Obamacare? Is it even possible?
At this point, I’m not sure it is. The list of individual disasters which threaten to ruin one-sixth of the U.S. economy and what has been, up until now, the best healthcare system in the world is exhaustive, and exhausting.
The examples I will identify here barely scratch the surface.
First but by no means foremost, we have the supposedly new and improved HealthCare.gov. Except it’s not, even the visible part. Stories still abound of people still failing to get in or to get through the enrollment process.
Read more by Tom Blumer at PJmedia.com
- 30 Stupid Things The Government Is Spending Money On
- The Individual Mandate Goes Poof
- Middle of the Road in Healthcare Leads to Socialism
- The Walker-Stupid, Obama-Genius Myth
- Obama and the Suspension of Disbelief
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.