- Milwaukee’s Black Conservative Coalition
- Republicans Freed the Slaves - 13th Amendment
- If black people can forgive President Bill Clinton and the Democrats for shrinking the black middle class, why can’t blacks forgive Reagan/Bush for the longest period of economic growth of the black middle class in the history of America?
- If black people can forgive George Wallace, the notoriously racist governor for supporting segregation, why can’t blacks forgive GOP President Eisenhower for sending in the National Guard so that black children could be allowed to go to public school in Little Rock, Ark.?
- Republican Outreach: See interview on the Diversity Television Network (video, part 2)
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.