--SNIP-- Imagine if a Republican like Bush were President, would the media quote the 7.7 percent rate but ignore the underlying numbers of 13.8 percent unemployment among black Americans or 25.1 percent among teens?
Imagine if a white Republican President were presiding over 13.8 percent black unemployment versus 6.8 percent white unemployment, what would Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, (U.S. Senator) Barack Obama and other black leaders be screaming? Would they be leading a “million man march” on Washington, D.C.? Of course they would. Would black leaders blame this all on racism and in particular a racist white Republican President? Of course they would. Would they blame it all on conservative economic policies? Of course they would. Yet with a black President following big-tax, big-spend, big-entitlement, big-government policies, we hear not a word of anger or blame — and, of course, no mention of racism.
Read more at PersonalLiberty.com
- After widely mocked pitch by George W. Bush, steroids knocked out of the ballpark
- Obama’s Re-Election Case Rests On 5 Phony Claims
- Jobs report shows effects of the incredible shrinking US labor force
- The truly dismal state of the union
- Obama Fails to Stem Middle-Class Slide He Blamed on Bush
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.