The Republican Party of Wisconsin and Romney for President are working hard to ensure we have a fair and honest 2012 election cycle. Both organizations are taking a proactive approach, advising that it should be easy for everyone to vote but hard to cheat. As part of our program, we will be holding Election Day Observer (EDO) training sessions.
* Tue. October 9, 5:30pm – 6:30pm at the Wauwatosa Victory Center
* Tue. October 9 at 7:30pm at the Waukesha Victory Center
* and other Wisconsin locations
Please RSVP for the training session you wish to attend. If you RSVP for a conference call session, please note the call information will be sent out 1 - 2 days before the training.
For more information, please contact Kristina Sesek at the Republican Party of Wisconsin at (608) 257-4765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Election Day Observation training session in Waukesha on Sat June 2
- Interested in preventing voter fraud in the upcoming recall election?
- Verify the Recall Training Sessions
- Become an Election Observer
- Super Saturday on Sat April 21
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.