The Jewish Community Relations Council of the Milwaukee Jewish Federation presented the first of two conversations featuring the two candidates for the United States Senate seat in Wisconsin. The first conversation with Former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was held on October 7, 2012 at the Harry and Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin. The second conversation with US Congressional Representative Tammy Baldwin will be held on October 14, 2012
The first conversation was introduced by Ellis Bromberg of the Milwaukee Jewish Federation and moderated by Ben Merens, public speaker and talk show host.
- Conversation with the Candidates: Rep. Tammy Baldwin Oct. 14, 2012
- Senate candidates Thompson-Baldwin debates
- Tommy Thompson GOP Candidate for US Senate speaking to the Milwaukee GOP Fall Dinner on Fri Oct 19
- Former Governor Tommy Thompson Endorsed Brad Schimel for Attorney General
- US Senate Debate on Fri Sept 28
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.