The decades-long incestuous relationship between the Democrat party and the mainstream media is birthing something monstrous. This brave Democrat dares to discuss it.
Pat Caddell speaks truth.
“First of all, we’ve had 9 days of lies…If a president of either party…had had a terrorist incident and gotten on an airplane [after remarks] and flown off to a fundraiser in Las Vegas, they would have been crucified…it should have been, should have been, the equivalent, for Barack Obama, of George Bush’s “flying over Katrina” moment. But nothing was said at all. Nothing will be said. [...] It is [unacceptable] to specifically decide that you will not tell the American people information they have a right to know. [The MSM] has made themselves the enemy of the American people. It is a threat to the very future of the country; we’ve crossed a new and frightening line on the slippery slope, and it needs to be talked about.”
Read more by Elizabeth Scalia at Patheos.com
- Dem Pollster To Megyn Kelly: Media Guilty Of ‘Corruption Of The First Order’ For Protecting Obama
- CNN Wages War Against GOP After ObamaCare Vote
- Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.
- Obama has shown how a future GOP president can gut Obamacare
- The Democrat Party – A History of Racial Injustice
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.