Just when you thought the Obama campaign couldn’t get any weirder, along comes its latest high-tech gift. Meet the Obama for America app for iPhone, a tool that allows you to spy on your neighbors to determine which of them are naughty (read: not Obama supporters) and which are nice. What you do with that information is entirely up to you.
Read more by Howard Portnoy at HotAir.com
- Obama Campaign Collecting GOP Emails
- Obama Campaign Actually Replaces 50 Stars on American Flag With Campaign ‘O’ Logo
- Clever: The URLs “Socialists.com” and “Communists.com” redirect to Obama campaign website
- HuffPo: ‘The Obama Campaign Is Unworthy of a Democratic President’
- Top Ten Obama Campaign Disasters–So Far
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.