From coast to coast, it didn’t matter what time zone you lived in on Thursday; on that day, Americans all entered the Twilight Zone, with the Supreme Court’s 5-4 upholding of Obamacare, and congressional Democrats’ walkout on the contempt vote against Attorney General Eric Holder.
Whether we emerge from this Twilight Zone period whole as a nation or spiral downward into deepening political and social madness remains to be seen.
Those two bizarre events together deepened the certainty that this coming November’s 2012 election is as pivotal as the election of 1860 that preceded the American Civil War.
Read more by Tom Skoch at The Morning Journal
- Does Obama Want to Lose? Yes!
- Obama Raises $181 Million In September As ‘Foreign-Donor-Gate’ Heats Up
- The Grand Theme of Governing
- Obama campaign gets more Air Force aircraft to support his campaign
- ELECTION DAY - Tues Nov 6
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.