With the Roberts Court declaring it constitutional for the federal government to require Americans to do anything it wants or else pay a tax, Democrats can hardly wait to expand this newly-invented federal power beyond what was known as ObamaCare, but is now being referred to as RobertsCare.
In honor of the man who made these legislative proposals possible, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are calling them “Roberts Taxes.”
“It has always been the Democrat Dream to complete the full establishment of the Nanny State in America,” Sen. Reid and Rep. Pelosi said in a joint press conference. “Thanks to Chief Justice Roberts, this dream can now come true.”
Here is their initial list:
*Federal Broccoli Act: Eat your broccoli, else pay the IRS $1,000.
*Federal Recycling Act: Fill your blue box and put on the curb, else pay the IRS $2,000.
Read more at To The Point News
- ‘Fair share’ in taxes? Not by the numbers
- If Individual Mandate is a Tax, What kind of constitutional tax is it?
- Supreme Court Hypocrisies
- Nearly Half of All Americans Don’t Pay Income Taxes Despite Enormous Government Debt
- How Stupid Is This? Paying taxes on the rent you DON’T have to pay
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.