This week, Ohio private investigator Susan Daniels filed suit in the Geauga County, Ohio Court of Common Pleas to petition the Ohio Secretary of State to remove Barack Hussein Obama’s name from the ballot based on alleged inconsistencies with his social security number. If the controversy surrounding Obama’s social security number (SSN) is new or perhaps confusing to you, the explanation regarding the issuance of social security numbers is quite simple, but critical to understanding the issue as it pertains to his identity. As I’ve been an investigator for the last 27 years, I have a lot of experience in dealing with SSNs, identifying anomalies and outright forgeries, and possess the same documents, proprietary database results and associated investigative documents as Ms. Daniels.
Read more by Doug Hagmann at CanadaFreePress.com
- A questionable social security card
- Obama Exposes Social Security’s Big Lie
- Enemy of the State: Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans
- Duped by Congressional Lies
- Social Security reserves forecast to run dry in 2022
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.