There is no better place than church to talk about political issues because they are ultimately moral issues, First Lady Michelle Obama told a church gathering on Thursday.
“To anyone who says that church is no place to talk about these issues, you tell them there is no place better – no place better,” Obama told the African Methodist Episcopal Church’s 49th general conference, held in in Nashville, Tenn.
Read more by Jon Street at CNS News.com
Pushing the line on tax-exempt status, eh Michelle?
- Let’s Talk About the Real Issues, Mr. President
- Catholic Bishop: Boot Pro-Abortion Politicians From Church
- Resurfaced ‘07 Talk by Obama Renews Questions on Race
- Media Abet Obama’s Aloofness on Tough Issues
- See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines: Doctor Attacks Political Correctness, National Debt in Front of Obama
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.