I asked the same question in an update to Erika’s post on Barack Obama’s unilateral move to accommodate young illegal immigrants by refusing to deport them and issue them temporary work permits instead. With potentially as many as 800,000 new workers flooding into the system, what happens to the millions of Americans who can’t find work now? The Washington Post wonders the same thing, and more:
Read more by Ed Morrissey at HotAir.com
- The Financial Crisis Was Foreseeable … Thousands of Years Ago
- US forces STILL flying hundreds of bombing raids over Libya as Obama says America is only playing a limited role
- NBC reports demand for Holder resignation … but not why
- Bush would have been impeached by now over Obama drone policy
- On Reason TV, Andrew Ferguson Discusses the Parasite Economy of Washington DC
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.