Has anyone noticed the federal government has seceded from Arizona?
Apparently, the state no longer belongs to the Union.
In an action bizarrely the reverse of South Carolina’s secession from the Union in December of 1860, the Department of Home security has suspended its existing agreements with Arizona law enforcement, essentially declaring the state an outlaw entity.
Arizona is on its own.
Read more by Fay Voshell at American Thinker
- White House A Sore Winner On Arizona Ruling
- 10 Arizona Sheriffs Call For Eric Holder to Resign or Be Fired
- Arizona sheriff finds Obama presidential qualifications forged
- CNN Arizona Republican debate tonight
- The Federal Reserve ADMITS that Its 12 Banks Are PRIVATE - Not Government - Entities
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.