Big Gulps might be on the way out in New York, but not at 30 Rock, the home of NBC News. There, the big gulp happened last night as network newsies were forced to swallow their pride and report on the deadly “Fast and Furious” scandal as Attorney General Eric Holder testified on Capitol Hill.
This was the first time the network had covered “Fast and Furious” though the scandal dates back more than a year. For a whole year, stubborn, Obama-supporting network news execs probably thought the whole embarrassing episode would disappear. When it finally didn’t, NBC covered it as you might expect – poorly and with spin.
Read more by Dan Gainor at Fox News
- Fast And Furious: 22 Shocking Facts About The Scandal That Could Bring Down The Obama Administration
- Fast and Furious: Barack Obama’s Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Cover-Up
- ABC and NBC Spike Eric Holder’s ‘Fast and Furious’ Testimony
- Why ‘Fast and Furious’ matters
- Fast and Furious - Where’s the outrage?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.