The Obama Record: The most frightening aspect of this president may not be his radical ideology but his rank dishonesty in selling that ideology. Now he’s been caught lying about family racism.
In “Dreams from My Father,” his 1995 memoir, Obama used the story of his paternal grandfather’s imprisonment and torture at the hands of British colonists in Kenya as an example of white cruelty. He claimed Hussein Onyango Obama was unjustly detained for six months before being released a crippled, lice-ridden “old man.”
In fact, none of it is true, according to Washington Post editor and biographer David Maraniss, who traveled to Kenya to investigate the tale. His grandfather was not detained or beaten by his “white rulers,” as Obama, writing as a 34-year-old lawyer, claimed.
This is only the latest example of a growing body of fabrications, embellishments and outright lies told by this president, who has a real and possibly pathological problem with the truth.
Stacked up, his whoppers would make even Bill Clinton blush. Here’s a sampling:
Read more at Investor’s Business Daily
- Obama: ‘I have never been a Muslim’
- Why was Obama a Birther until he decided to run for president?
- President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of White Americans for Obama
- To defeat Obama in 2012 tell the story of Chicago’s decline
- Morgan Freeman Says Obama Is Not First Black President
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.