A very strange story, that 6,000-word front-page New York Times piece on how, every Tuesday, Barack Obama shuffles “baseball cards” with the pictures and bios of suspected terrorists from around the world and chooses who shall die by drone strike. He even reserves for himself the decision of whether to proceed when the probability of killing family members or bystanders is significant.
The article could have been titled “Barack Obama: Drone Warrior.” Great detail on how Obama personally runs the assassination campaign. On-the-record quotes from the highest officials. This was no leak. This was a White House press release.
Read more By Charles Krauthammer at Washington Post
- Bush would have been impeached by now over Obama drone policy
- 30 Reasons To Dislike Barack Obama
- The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 2013. Ten key reasons why the Obama presidency is in meltdown
- This Drone is Coming For You
- Barack Obama and the Mandate Of Heaven
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.