Yesterday, Big Government reported that back in 1991, Obama’s literary agency, Acton & Dystel, put out a bio claiming he was born in Kenya:
Which is weird, because as all reasonable people know by now, Obama was born in Hawaii.
And of course, the left’s reaction has been predictable: “Hurr, hurr, Birthers, derp derp!” Because apparently, sometime within the last 24 hours, “Birther” has been redefined to mean “somebody who believes Obama wasn’t born in Kenya.” The word “Birther” means whatever lefties need it to mean, at the moment they need it to mean that. Just like every other word in every other language.
Unless you’re a credulous rube, it sure does look like Obama told his literary agency that he was born in Kenya for some reason. And the false information wasn’t corrected until April 2007, a couple of months after he launched his presidential campaign.
Read more by Jim Treacher at DailyCaller.com
- Is President Obama A Pathological Liar?
- To defeat Obama in 2012 tell the story of Chicago’s decline
- Barack Obama 101: A lesson in understanding the president
- President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of White Americans for Obama
- Morgan Freeman Says Obama Is Not First Black President
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.