Only victory president wants to win is his own on Election Day
President Obama has lost Afghanistan. The war is turning into a catastrophic defeat - one that will be worse than Vietnam. It is time to bring the troops home, and end this national nightmare.
Recently, the Taliban launched a major spring offensive. Insurgents targeted Kabul and three other cities. They were rebuffed by allied troops and the Afghan army. But the Taliban were able to infiltrate security zones that were supposed to be impenetrable. Their coordinated attacks were a military failure. Diplomatically and psychologically, however, they were devastating. For months, American commanders have claimed that the Taliban are in retreat, and that Afghans are successfully building up their police and security forces. Mr. Obama vowed “the tide of war is receding.”
This is false.
Read more By Jeffrey T. Kuhner at The Washington Times
- Obama to slash National Guard force on U.S.-Mexico border
- Obama’s Dangerous and Disastrous Presidency
- US forces STILL flying hundreds of bombing raids over Libya as Obama says America is only playing a limited role
- Obama’s midnight dash to Kabul shows that he dare not visit the place in daylight
- Is President Obama A Pathological Liar?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.