Gov. Scott Walker delivered a passionate defense of Wisconsin’s reforms at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday night. The embattled Republican governor used his keynote speech at CPAC to outline what’s at stake in Wisconsin and other states if his budget reforms are rolled back.
“Our most powerful tool is the truth,” Walker told an excited crowd of conservatives, who gave him two standing ovations. He defended his actions as courageous with labor unions mounting a recall campaign to remove him from office. Unions have already financed recall efforts against state senators, losing four of the six campaigns they ran against incumbent Republicans.
Read more by Rob Bluey at blog.heritage.org
- Why US should cheer for Scott Walker
- For Wisconsin Democrats, recall of Gov. Scott Walker would be tall order
- Recall . . . Scott Walker . . .
- ‘Kill Scott Walker’: Left Unleashes Death Threats
- Teachers’ unions admit Gov. Walker’s reforms are working
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.