The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.
The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.
Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data was issued last week without fanfare by the Met Office and the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit. It confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997.
Read more by David Rose at the Daily Mail
- No Need to Panic About Global Warming
- Be Like North Korea: Help save the planet from Global Warming by living in darkness for one hour
- How to Destroy Science: Cast Self-Interest as Public Interest
- REVEALED: Corzine’s MF Global Was Client of Eric Holder’s Law Firm
- Don’t pretend we know what causes climate change
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.