As if Congress didn’t have enough evidence that the Department of Justice has completely lost its mind, the New York Times is reporting that the Drug Enforcement Agency has helped launder “millions of dollars in drug proceeds” on behalf of Mexican drug cartels, a figure much higher than previously estimated.
The Department of Justice has been under investigation by Congress for facilitating gun smuggling during Operation Fast and Furious. Fast and Furious was a gun running scheme on the US-Mexican border that’s resulted in violence and death on both sides of the border including the deaths of federal agents in the line of duty. The operation used illegal weapons purchases with reluctant gun dealers who cooperated with the ATF on the so-called stings.
The problem however is that there has never been a sting, an arrest or results that would justify breaking the law- there were just illegal arms pouring over the border and escalating violence all facilitated by the Department of Justice in an effort, in part to make a case for stricter gun control laws.
Read more by John Ransom at townhall.com
- ABC and NBC Spike Eric Holder’s ‘Fast and Furious’ Testimony
- When Holder loses control, it’s ‘not good for the country’ as ‘people end up dying’
- 10 Arizona Sheriffs Call For Eric Holder to Resign or Be Fired
- Fast And Furious: 22 Shocking Facts About The Scandal That Could Bring Down The Obama Administration
- Eric Holder Impeached is a Good First Start
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.