Republicans have alleged, if not from the first, then at least for a long time, that operation Fast and Furious was a callous attempt by progressives in the plutocracy that we now call America at creating an artificial gun crisis so that the plutocracy could abridge citizens’ 2nd Amendment rights.
I mean further than they’ve already abridged them.
Now even liberals are getting the memo- or at least email evidence- that it’s true.
CBSNews has reported that new documents show that officials in the ATF discussed using the fallout from Fast and Furious as means of introducing “controversial new rules about gun sales” even as they forced gun dealers to let illegal transactions occur.
Read more by John Ransom at townhall.com
- Eric Holder: Largest Money-Launderer in the Drug Business
- ABC and NBC Spike Eric Holder’s ‘Fast and Furious’ Testimony
- 10 Arizona Sheriffs Call For Eric Holder to Resign or Be Fired
- NBC reports demand for Holder resignation … but not why
- When Holder loses control, it’s ‘not good for the country’ as ‘people end up dying’
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.