When you send your kids off to school, you expect them to learn all about the “three r’s”: reading, writing and recall efforts? That doesn’t seem right, and it didn’t seem right to FOX6 Investigator Bryan Polcyn either.
It is common practice for elementary schools to take students on a tour of the Wisconsin State Capitol, but how would you feel if your child went on just such a field trip, and ended up being led, quite literally, into the middle of a political protest?
–SNIP– Every weekday at noon, the “Solidarity Singers” gather around the Capitol Rotunda to vocalize their displeasure with Governor Walker’s agenda.
On a Tuesday in late September, FOX6 watched as elementary school children were led into the middle of the protest, and encouraged to clap and sing along.
Read more at Fox6 Now
- Choices: Milwaukee teachers could have saved city schools, themselves
- Teachers’ unions admit Gov. Walker’s reforms are working
- Wisconsin Teachers Run the End Around
- 15 Year Old WI Conservative Meets Bullying From Teachers
- Wisconsin Tax Rally on Sat April 14 in Madison
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.