This has become an extremely sensitive issue at the White House and for good reason; Holder may have been caught in a lie in his testimony before Congress.
Note: Congressional perjury usually sends the transgressor to jail.
–SNIP– Republicans have called for a special prosecutor and they will probably get it. But Holder is smart enough to know his orders without asking; stall, stonewall, obstruct as much as possible, as long as possible, in order to drag the investigation out beyond the election.
Read more by Rick Moran at the American Thinker
- ABC and NBC Spike Eric Holder’s ‘Fast and Furious’ Testimony
- Fast and Furious - Where’s the outrage?
- Fast And Furious: 22 Shocking Facts About The Scandal That Could Bring Down The Obama Administration
- Mexican AG: “Obama More Involved In Fast & Furious Than Admitted!”
- Issa to DOJ: We’ve been Gamed on Fast and Furious
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.