Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: Abortions Are a “Needed Action,” Heartbeat of Babies In The Womb Are Just “Sounds”…
During the House floor debate on the Protect Life Act last week, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D- Texas) defended abortion as a “needed action” and referred to the heartbeat of a fetus as a “sound”.
Voicing her opposition to the measure on Thursday, Jackson Lee referenced a previous Texas law, “Just as the courts ruled unconstitutional and upheld the provision of the Texas law that required a doctor to talk first to a woman seeking an abortion and to allow or force them both to listen, uh, to sounds that, uh, might discourage this needed action, this is going to be held unconstitutional. This is not a law that can pass,” Jackson said.
Read more by Eric Scheiner at CNSNews.com
Originally found this at Weasel Zippers
- Priest conducts Catholic service to name 45 aborted babies found in Gosnell clinic
- Gosnell ‘Story’ Not New, Babies Born Alive Left to Die for Years
- Planned Parenthood Makes $164 Million Per Year Performing Abortions
- Texas Defunds Planned Parenthood Despite Obama Admin Attacks
- Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on “Disturbing” Super Congress
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.