Affiliates of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer foundation gave more than half a million dollars to Planned Parenthood in 2010, according to federal tax records.
The American Life League obtained copies of the financial documents, which totaled donations from 18 Komen affiliates at $569,159.
Affiliates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington all gave money. You can view a full spreadsheet of the donations here.
Read more by Madeleine Morgenstern, 8/25/2011, in The Blaze
- Planned Parenthood Makes $164 Million Per Year Performing Abortions
- Texas Defunds Planned Parenthood Despite Obama Admin Attacks
- Planned Parenthood Gives Tips to Promote Abortion at Holidays
- Girl Scouts Join Planned Parenthood at Huge Pro-Abortion Conference
- The Media’s Abortion Blinders
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.