by Candace de Russy, bigpeace.com, 8/12/2010
What else is the State Department larding out, at hard-pressed taxpayers’ expense, to facilitate “understanding” with the Muslim world?
Q: Is President Obama using tax dollars to rebuild mosques around the world?
A: Yes — and to rebuild historic churches and temples as well. The State Department’s program to preserve overseas cultural landmarks started funding projects under President Bush in 2001.
- Biden contradicts State Department on Benghazi security
- Enemy of the State: Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans
- AG Eric Holder’s wife co-owns abortion clinic building run by indicted abortionist
- Email Confirms ‘Gunwalker’ Known Throughout Justice Department
- USAID training foreign workers for English-speaking jobs
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.